Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Ray Doustdar discuss the following:
- Can juicing really keep you off medications, and if so, how do I get started?
- What about a juice cleanse or a juice fast? Are these good ways to improve your health?
- Is it expensive and do I really need to have cold pressed juice that cost $10 a bottle?
- What kind of vitamins do I need on a daily basis, and what’s the difference between liquids vs. pills?
- How much of each vitamin does one need on a daily basis and what should we be looking out for?
Ray Doustdar is the Founder & CEO of BUICED Inc., and the creator of the all new BUICED Liquid Multivitamin, as well as the curator of Everyday Juicer, a website dedicated to helping people add fresh vegetable juicing to their daily lifestyle.
Through fresh vegetable juicing, Ray was able to bring down his cholesterol from 234 to 168 (down 28%) by incorporating juicing into his daily lifestyle. During this time, he discovered that although the leafy greens are packed with phytonutrients, they lack many essential vitamins and minerals.
He tried taking vitamins in pill form after each juice, but they upset his stomach. Then Ray learned liquid vitamins are more readily available for easy absorption, so he decided to solve his own problem and created BUICED to "boost his juice." Now he can “BUICED” his fresh veggie juice, his morning OJ or his water, and when he is in a hurry, he can just fire back a shot!